Lagging Behind

Hey guys. Yesterday I posted on my blog a list of things to do, and I didn't do anything at all. Although the mere fact I'm blogging again is helping. So now I'm falling behind on my school work and stuff and I need to start working on catching up. I need to make a big list and check off for things I still need to do. And that bad part is that it's 8:15 pm that I am posting this so I have a smaller window of time then I'd like. And I'm still recovering from hiking all weekend but nearly recovered.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book/Reading Book (Depending)
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
TV Production Homework
History Homework
Job Search
Violin Practice
(not doing Ballet DVD due to legs)

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment