Driving Through The Funk

Hey guys. yesterday was an alright time to get things done. I got a 6 pack of peanut butter eggs that I have to share with my family, so I am currently using those for my small reward.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia Guild, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, World of Warcraft Emblem/Leveling, Japanese Study, Japanese Homework, Computer Literacy Homework, Job Search, Public Speaking Homework.

What didn't get done: Writing, Library Book, LARP, Belly Dance DVD, Violin Practice, Doll.

So I got a good amount done, but I still need to work hard.

You might notice I am posting late today, I was out running errands today. I got up about when I wanted to get up so I managed to get everything done in a decent amount of time.

I don't think I have anything interesting to say right now.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
TV Production Homework
Job Search
LARP Reading for Character History (The LARP is April 9th) (Currently the odds of it happening are very slim, but I still want to try)
Sewing
Ballet DVD

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment