Down Yesterday

hey guys. I wasn't feeling to well yesterday and probably wont feel very good today. I'm not going to go into the details, just that it's a usual sickness I get a few days after a few days.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana Practice, Gaia Guild, Webcomic Writing, Library Book, TV Production Homework, Violin Practice.

What didn't get done: Vocabulary, Writing, Violin For Dummies, Japanese Study, Japanese Homework, Computer Literacy Homework, History Homework, Brush Teeht, Ballet DVD.

My job might be starting after this weekend rather then a few weeks, and that is always good. :)

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
TV Production Homework
History Homework
Clean Room
Work on Art
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment