On And Off Need To Be Back On

Hey guys. This week has been completely on and off with me. I've either been focused on one project, or I've been feeling to tired to do anything, or generally forgetting to post on this blog, and I've learned that if I don't post, I don't do anything anytime I've ever not posted. And considering it's crunch time at school, that's not good to slack off. But maybe I'm slacking because it's crunch time, maybe I feel like there's a little too much to chew? And because I feel likes there's too much to chew, I don't even try? I hope that is it because identifying the problem is half the battle.

Well, at any rate, I need to get to work. Once I finish in 2 weeks, I'll only have one class and 1-2 jobs to deal with along with my small projects instead of 5 classes with constant looming due dates along with the small projects. I'm hoping that because I'll be working and because I'll be trying to swim twice a week, that that'll sharpen my dulled mind a bit.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
TV Production Homework
History Homework
New Years Resolutions
Violin Practice

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment