Late Thursdays



Hey guys. Another day where I "borrow" a picture I took of my bento from my mom's blog An American In Bento. That day I made a cheese omelet. Added 2 fried vegetable samosas. Little hint while making these, their definitely worth the extra fat to have it fried. It's soft and yummy instead of hard and kind of burnt. And some grapes, vegetables, and a japanese pudding filled marshmallow.



I decided to show my favorite piece of art from yesterday. It's a concept design for my webcomic. I still got a lot of work to do on art though. I created it based off a monster from the Monster Manual in Dungeons and Dragons 3.5. I'm already thinking of what it's like for her culturally. :) Most of my other ones didn't turn out so well, I definitely need to start working on eyes.

As for what got done yesterday:
Done: Few Updates for Gaia Guilds, Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Scanning the Pictures, 20 pages of book reading (I am thinking of lowering my goal so I am putting it up), Clean Room, Japanese Homework, and obviously the Art.
Didn't Do/Didn't Finish: Writing, World of Warcraft Emblems (I only got 4 of 10 :().

Overall I'm somewhat happy with my progress so far. But now I've added other things to challenge me.

I've decided to make a daily goal in reading my library books so I can get the review up here faster. I've got more homework to do. I now have a MANDATORY goal in one of my writings rather then a loose one. For the webcomic at least 10 lines a day. Since I have a bigger project to do in history class about Vikings. I need to research at least 1 website a day until I have enough information to actually start on my project.

I hope these goals will be meet. :)

I am still looking for suggestions on how to make my blog more interesting.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Scan Pictures
Writing
Reading Books
Reading Library Books (Yes, their going to be separate, I have a lot of reading to do now, and for reference, Library Books are under the time limit, the book I am reading for a slightly pressured leisure is not.)
Reading Violin For Dummies (Yes I am making that a goal too, at least 5 pages a day)
World Of Warcraft Emblems
Belly Dance DVD
Violin Practice
Doll
Homework: TV Production: Editing Lab (Due Tuesday for Wednesday)
Homework: TV Production: Book Chapters (Due Tuesday for Wednesday)
Homework: History: Book Reading (Due Tuesday for Wensday)
Homework: Viking Project: 1 Website Minimum

GAH! That's a lot of stuff and I have to go to the grocery store today. :( Wish me luck. I'll need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment