Hopeful Sunday?

Hey guys. Didn't get much done yesterday but slightly more then what got done Friday. Basically I did my Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary practice, reading violin for dummies, library book reading, my Japanese homework, and new year resolutions progress reports.

Of course, while I was doing my spring cleaning I ended up growing my list. And my procrastination book didn't help either. Nor did my new years resolutions. So in addition to my other work I've got loose concepts of: Finishing DVD Covers, Learning Social Networking, Reorganizing My Drawers, Refreshing on Business Etiquette, coming up with idea for the AnimeNext Table Top Game Room, Learning HTML, coming up with Film/Video Ideas I can do right now, reading my Career in Film book, and reorganize myself in general.

So now I need to organize these new goals:

Finishing DVD Covers: Lets make this on Saturdays whenever possible
Learning Social Networking: 1 Website a day just like my viking project
Reorganizing Drawers: Lets make is really spring cleaning by making it done on March 20th
Refreshing on Business Etiquette: 1 Website a day until well known
AnimeNext Table Top Room: 1 new idea day
HTML: 1 Website A Day
Film/Video ideas: 1 idea a week
Reading Career in Film Book: After finishing either Violin for Dummies, Current Book, or Library Books
Reorganize Myself: Wednesday with cleaning my room

 
 

Yesterday I finished scanning pictures from my sketch books for my webcomic. I'll be uploading them soon. I also wont be scanning gain until I have enough conceptual art to last me a few days of scanning anytime soon. Which is, unfortunately for me, another thing I have to do. I am going to make a goal of 5 pieces of conceptual art a day. The sketch above was drawn by my friend Risa Peirce, a talented artist.

Well I should be doing my list:
Social Networking
Business Etiquette
Table Top Room Ideas
HTML
Film/Video Ideas
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
((Violin For Dummies Reading is being held off until next practice due to current section))
Reading Books
Library Book Reading
World of Warcraft Emblems
Homework: TV Production Reading Chapters 3-4 (Due Tuesday for Wednesday Class)
Homework: TV Production Editing Lab (Due Tuesday for Wednesday Class)
Homework: Public Speaking Show And Tell (Due Monday for class Tuesday)
Homework: History Traditions and Encounters Reading Pages 25-41 & 43-51
Homework: History Viking Project Website Reading
Anime Music Video First Draft (8 out of 9 DVD are done, doing the 9th now and should be able to do the first draft after it's done)
Clean Out Purse

HOLY!! That's one big list. D: It's almost 12:30pm, and I'll go and get lunch before I start. Wish me luck. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment