Great Advice From My Horoscope

"Considering that your focus is on personal wealth and money, Aries, it may sound strange to you that a wish could come true today. It's all about you manifesting it, and that's all about you realizing that you have created your current life situation. Your heart and your mind contain the most powerful magic in the universe: think carefully and seriously about where you want to be five years from now, without considering how, and hold on to that image for a while. That's all it takes to start the process of creating your future."

That's what I got today from my horoscope on Facebook. It's generally good advice to follow by. :)

Yesterday went pretty well. I got most of the things done except I didn't get all the world of warcraft emblems I wanted to get and I didn't do my homework which is due Tuesday. Yesterday I also got one of my history text books. Which annoyingly has highlights and underlines and stuff, but oh well. It's used, what do you expect? There's nothing else much to report, so see you all soon.

To Do List:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild
Scan Pics
Writing
Reading Books
Japanese Homework
History Homework
World Of Warcraft Emblems
Clean out Purse
(Car is already cleaned out, possibly to be sold for parts?)

No comments:

Post a Comment