Tuesday Rut

Hey guys, don't have much time to talk, I'll be leaving for school in half an hour. :( My alarm didn't wake me up so I over slept. :( The bento picture wont be coming today again due to the fact that my scanner/printer still doesn't want to read the memory card. Which is a shame because it was a nice colorful one as well. Though I'll be making another bento tonight for Wednesday classes. Anyway, nothing much to report. I did 10 minuets of Belly Dance DVD which was enough to satisfy my list, but not weight watchers. My e-mail has been checked through. I didn't get enough World Of Warcraft Emblems for my list but I did manage to buy a new pair of much needed shoulders. While I was waiting to be placed in a heroic raid, I got a slight bit of homework done, but not much. I didn't send any invites for my role playing guild though. Oh well. I also finished going through a dungeons and dragons book for design ideas for my webcomic.

Speaking of webcomics. I just wanted to say this cause of the drama involved in the story line. Today's Dominic Deegan upsets me so. D: Boo hoo, poor Luna and Dominic.

I'm still waiting for suggestions on how to make my blog more interesting.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Scan Pictures
Writing
Reading Books
World Of Warcraft Emblems
History Homework (Must be done tonight)
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Bento

Dang, big list, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment