Resting Yesterday, School Today

Hey guys, I don't have much times since I am getting ready. So somethings, I didn't do anything yesterday to try and take it easy before my semester started since I had an earlier class. Kind of backfired when I didn't go to bed till 1-2am. I'm starting to pack bento lunches so I'll be posting the pictures, and if anyone wishes recipes when able to be given. They'll become part of my to do list everyday I need them. Today I am going to try and get done what can get done, including trying to do my room before I go to school in 45 minuets, which I will also have to get ready and eat something, that or I hopefully have time to buy a bagel w/ cream cheese and coffee. Today on my class schedule, I have Video Editing/Post Production and Public Speaking. Monday went pretty well although I still didn't do any vocabulary stuff and didn't do my belly dance work out.

I should probably stop the blog here and get to work.

List for today:
Step Aroebics (Canceled for school or not? I need to decide)
Clean Room
Work On Art
Scan Pics
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Reading Books

I'll be posting pics soon. :) See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment