Suburban Knights!

Hey guys. Well, once again, all that got done yesterday was Bento. And it was worse since I stayed up late watching Suburban Knights, the 3rd year anniversary movie from That Guy With The Glasses. As well as once again playing Oregon Trail.

So, it would seem that I don't have work this weekend. Which one of 3 things will happen. 1) My friend will be going in to see Wicked this weekend and I'll go with her and the other day I'll do the flea market. 2) I'll use both days for the Flea Market. 3) I'll go Live Action Role Playing. I'll need to get to work as soon as I get back from work.

I don't have much else to say.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
AnimeNext Panels
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Clean Room
Sewing
Shower
Unpack
Summer Cleaning Phase 1
Summer Cleaning Phase 2
Summer Cleaning Phase 3
Summer Cleaning Phase 4
Summer Cleaning Phase 5
Summer Cleaning Phase 6
Summer Cleaning Phase 7
Summer Cleaning Phase 8
Summer Cleaning Phase 9
Summer Cleaning Phase 10
Summer Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment