Working

Hey guys. Today I start working so I don't know how much time I'll have to get everything done. I'll be bringing stuff for me to at least do in orientation. All that got done yesterday was Gaia Online, Hiragana/Katakana Practice, and Spring Cleaning Phase 3. I got much work to do and little time to do it in. I am quite hungry so I need to make breakfast before I leave in half an hour. So I better get going.

easy fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising



List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Anime Music Video
German
Sewing
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Business Homework
Voice Homework
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment