Work Today And Tommarrow And Recital

Hey guys. Yesterday was actually not that bad for getting stuff done. I got Gaia Online, Library Book 1,2,3, Anime Music Video, AnimeNext Panels, and Hiragana&Katakana done before I went to bed. Though I was hoping to get more done, I'm rather happy with this. I even put the first 38 seconds of the video up on youtube for commenting.




So I got an 8 hour shift today at work today and I keep forgetting that the recital is tomorrow. I'll be singing Worst Pies In London from Sweeny Todd as a grade requirement. I'm actually up at a semi-decent hour so I have time to figure out what I want for breakfast and to pack for a lunch while I try and get something done before leaving for work.

ideas for fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
AnimeNext Panels
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Anime Music Video
Sewing
Shower
Bento
Art History Homework 1
Art History Homework 2
Art History Homework 3
Art History Homework 4
Art History Homework 5
Art History Homework 6
Art History Homework 7
Business Homework 1
Business Homework 2
Business Homework 3
Business Homework 4
Voice Homework 1
Voice Homework 2
Voice Homework 3
Voice Homework 4
Film Appreciation Homework 1
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment