Woke Up Later Then Should Have

Hey guys. Yeah, I did have time to post before going to class, but I had to shower and I procrastinated with watching the Nostalgia Critic's Top 11 Dumbasses In Distress. I guarantee it wont take you long to figure out who hit #1 that annoying, selfish, bitchy, ah-hem, sorry, I just, really hate her, and the author tries to pretend she's feminist, oh yeah, having no aspirations other then to get married and have kids is really feminist. So yeah, anyway. It is really hot and humid here today, so I am going to wait until after sunset to start cleaning my room. But I'll get to work on other things.

easy fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Anime Music Video
Money Making
AnimeNext Panels
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Sewing
Shower
Art History Homework 1
Art History Homework 2
Art History Homework 3
Art History Homework 4
Art History Homework 5
Art History Homework 6
Art History Homework 7
Business Homework 1
Business Homework 2
Business Homework 3
Business Homework 4
Voice Homework 1
Voice Homework 2
Voice Homework 3
Voice Homework 4
Film Appreciation Homework 1
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment