Clean Room Yesterday, Hanging Today, Work This Weekend

Hey guys. Yesterday certainly could have gone better. All that got done was Gaia Online, Clean Room, and Money Making. I did start on Spring Cleaning Phase 3 but I barely did anything. I plan on hanging out with my friend risa today and I got to clean the bathroom and hallway before that, so lets see what gets done today. As it is I still got a lot of laundry that needs washed and everything. And so far the majority of videos I got from my DVD don't want to work so I got to figure out how to fix that. I'm wondering if it is a size issue.

Well, that's it from me for now.

easy fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Anime Music Video
Money Making
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Sewing
Study German
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Business Homework
Voice Homework
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 3
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment