Work Filled Week

Hey guys. Yesterday was a little better, but not by much. I tried to get myself to do homework when I got home, but I had chores to do first, and by the time those were done, I was really tired. So after the chores, all that got done was, Gaia Online, Clean Out Purse, Clean Our Car, Bento, and Business Homework 1. I got a full day of work ahead of me, so I better get to work.

easy fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Anime Music Video
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Sewing
Bento
Art History Homework 1
Art History Homework 2
Art History Homework 3
Art History Homework 4
Art History Homework 5
Art History Homework 6
Art History Homework 7
Business Homework 1
Business Homework 2
Business Homework 3
Business Homework 4
Business Homework 5
Business Homework 6
Business Homework 7
Voice Homework 1
Voice Homework 2
Voice Homework 3
Voice Homework 4
Voice Homework 5
Voice Homework 6
Film Appreciation Homework 1
Film Appreciation Homework 2
Film Appreciation Homework 3
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment