Larping Last Weekend

Hey guys. I went L.ive A.ction R.ole P.laying last weekend since Wednesday is my birthday. It was complete fun, I got chased around by a possessed evil clown doll Saturday night. But be that as that may, I still have a lot to do since I have been quite strained lately. In a little over a month I have the Steam Punk World's Faire to go to, and I haven't even begun on my costume. Not to mention papers and such. After all, I'm starting my job this Saturday, and I really need to catch up on things before then.my room is a disaster area right now and I haven't gone through any of my spring cleaning, and it'll be summer soon.

easy fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Sewing
German
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Business Homework
Voice Homework
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 3
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment