Post-Birthday

Hey guys. My birthday was yesterday and I went out to eat at Tokyo Hibachi Buffet in Freehold. Really good, I recommend it, I just wish they had macaroons and Japanese pickle sushi.

But because most of my time was spent, in class, eating, picking out and having cake, and watching not only Jennie Breedon's webcast (there's another one tonight at 9 EST) but some stuff from Robert Moran and a new Foamy cartoon. (Warning! Only go to the foamy website if you can handle a lot of foul mouth anger)

So because of this I did not get a single thing done. And seeing as how my room is still a disaster area, and I am starting work this weekend. Clean Room will be on my list till it gets done as well as my Anime Music Video. Time is running out. In addition, I'll put up Money Making everyday on my list too, which is something that I plan to do to make a profit, like, finding freelance work.

So I don't think I have much else to say, birthday's over, back to work.

easy fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Anime Music Video
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Room
Violin Practice
Sewing
German
Business Homework
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Voice Homework
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 3
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment