Star Trek, Target, And To Do List

Hey guys. Yesterday wasn't too bad considering I spent all day at work. All that got done was Gaia Guild, Clean out Purse, and Clean out Car, which cleaning out my car took quite a bit of time. And pretty much as soon as I got home, I wanted to go to bed. I might go to target and the grocery store today, but otherwise, I plan on spending the day watching Star Trek and getting stuff done.

easy fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Anime Music Video
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Sewing
German
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Business Homework
Voice Homework
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have a lot going on. Is there any room in there to just do nothing? I'm glad I don't have to deal with all that...

    ReplyDelete