Disapointment

Hey guys. Despite my good intentions I didn't get much done yesterday, just Gaia Online and Clean Out E-mail. I'm wondering if a good chunk of that has to do with me debating for 2 hours on whether or not to go to Target, spending an hour getting there due to a nasty traffic accident (I hope everyone's alright and it's just the cars that are majorly damaged), spending over 2 hours figuring out the best way to get what I need for $40 worth of gift cards, and I did have to go to the grocery store which took 2 hours for some reason. Yeah, that's 7 hours in the day, though had I known that I was going to be stuck literally stopped in traffic for a while, I would have brought something from my list. Oh well, time to get to work.

easy fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Anime Music Video
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
German
Bento
Shower
Film Appreciation Homework
Art History Homework
Business Homework
Voice Homework
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment