Sick Today

Hey guys. I don't feel so well today, so I'm not going to class today. I'll be going back to bed soon to rest and as soon as I get up, I plan on getting back to work. Tomorrow's my birthday and I'm exited about that, but before I can do that, I need to finish a few papers and do a ton of homework and such. And I want as little as I can for tomorrow cause I definitely have to clean my room too. It's a complete mess. The bed hasn't been made in week and the sheets are everywhere. I don't think I really have anything to say, so I'll head off to bed now.

easy fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
German
Film Appreciation Homework
Art History Homework
Business Homework
Voice Homework
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 3
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment