Phantom Of The Death Note

Hey guys. Yesterday, I suppose, could have gone worse with spending hours at work, making pot pie, and picking up my parents. All that got done was Gaia Online, Clean Out E-mail, Bento, and Voice Homework 5. Since I didn't have a break and didn't end up eating my bento lunch, I'll have it today. And I decided to record Worst Pies In London today in the recording studio.

Incase you were wondering about my title, I decided that since the video doesn't want to cooperate for the Anime Music Video, I'll do the Overture from Phantom Of The Opera to Death Note. I'd like to do it to the movie version which ends at the overture and has a 100 piece orchestra, but currently I only have the origonal London Recording, which is only 25 piece and continues on into the opera they were preforming in the opening.

Well, I better get to work, I have to leave for classes and such in an hour.

easy fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Anime Music Video
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
Shower
Art History Homework 1
Art History Homework 2
Art History Homework 3
Art History Homework 4
Art History Homework 5
Art History Homework 6
Art History Homework 7
Business Homework 1
Business Homework 2
Business Homework 3
Business Homework 4
Business Homework 5
Business Homework 6
Business Homework 7
Voice Homework 1
Voice Homework 2
Voice Homework 3
Voice Homework 4
Voice Homework 5
Film Appreciation Homework 1
Film Appreciation Homework 2
Film Appreciation Homework 3
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment