Talent Show Yesterday

Hey guys. Had fun at the talent show yesterday, even if I didn't win. But due to my errands, the talent show, and the fact I didn't do anything while I waited for anyone to come online, nothing much really got done. All that got done was Gaia Online Updates and half of Film Appreciation Homework 1. But hopefully that changes today, if memory serves me correctly, I don't have anything in particular to do today. So I have all day to try and get stuff done and hopefully do just that. I also hope to clean the bathroom and the hallway today so I don't have to worry about it this weekend since I'm working.

easy fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Anime Music Video
Money Making
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Sewing
Art History Homework 1
Art History Homework 2
Art History Homework 3
Art History Homework 4
Art History Homework 5
Art History Homework 6
Art History Homework 7
Business Homework 1
Business Homework 2
Business Homework 3
Business Homework 4
Business Homework 5
Business Homework 6
Business Homework 7
Business Homework 8
Voice Homework 1
Voice Homework 2
Voice Homework 3
Voice Homework 4
Voice Homework 5
Voice Homework 6
Film Appreciation Homework 1
Film Appreciation Homework 2
Film Appreciation Homework 3
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment