Job Interview Day

Hey guys. Well, yesterday went fairly well, I would have liked to have more done, but what can you do?

What got done: Reading Book, Library Book 1-6, Curls, Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary/Sentences, Clean Out E-mail, Go To Store, Clean Kitchen.

I really got to do something about the things I need to do after my parents have gone to bed. My sister started her 5 weeks in Europe yesterday with her plane to Paris so my parents naturally stayed up to wait for her message that she had arrived in Paris messing up that i was going to do the Step Aerobics and Belly Dance DVD after they went to bed.

Incase you were wondering about my blog title, I had a job interview today, hopefully I get it. I purposefully left the blog to do until now in the unlikely event I got hired on the spot. But we'll see if I get a call back. If I do get the job, it's not really going to give me all the hours I'd need but at least it's something.

Back-Up Rewards: 20

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
German Practice
Practice Violin
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Clean Upstairs Bathroom

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment