Cleaning

Hey guys. Well yesterday could have gone better.

What got done: Library Book 1-4, Curls, German, Go To Store.

Part of the reason for this is that I didn't want to check off the office drawer from my fall cleaning list until I can figure out if I can replace my current drawer or not. Hopefully I can find one at the flea market this weekend.

Anyway I'm posting early because it's currently 3:30 and I don't think I'm going to really get anything else off today's list done so I'm going to start a new day. Mostly this is so I can put cleaning my room on the list since I'm currently feeling a bit claustrophobic since I had to shift things around me to get things done. Not that this matter much anyway cause some of these things requires smaller/larger bins to hold said things and properly organize them and I can't get to that till at least the dollar store opens.

Back-Up Rewards: 31

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
Walk
Clean Bedroom
French
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Go To Store
Shower
Fall Cleaning 1
Fall Cleaning 3 
Fall Cleaning 4
Fall Cleaning 5 
Fall Cleaning 11 
Fall Cleaning 12
Fall Cleaning 13 
Fall Cleaning 14 

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment