Kickstarter Canceled

Hey guys. Well yesterday didn't go over so well.

What got done: Library Book 1-4, Clean Kitchen.

Yeah, I should have known that my mom was going to have me do that after I got up.

As you might have guessed from my title, I've decided to cancel my Kickstarter. Anyone who follows my blog might have noticed that I've only had $1 on it for days. I couldn't even keep up with it like I wanted. But ultimately, I felt like unless I was already established, I'd never make it to goal.

Being Sunday reminded me that hopefully I'll be putting Clean Out Car back on the list soon. My dad had the car towed to his friends shop so hopefully it'll be fixed and I'll be driving again soon. I hate not being able to get around!

Back-Up Rewards: 15

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
French
Clean Out Purse
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment