Merry Mabon

Hey guys. Yesterdays sales could have gone far better. It was a real $0.50 crowd. If it wasn't $0.50 they weren't interested. I'm sorry I charge the same if not less as Good Will. I'm sorry, this also isn't 1980 (Inflation).

On the bright side, I did make profit, and it forced me to get quite a bit done.

What got done: Reading Book, Library Book 1-6, Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary/Sentences,Kitchen, Bathroom, Store 1&2, Fall Cleaning Phase 2, Shower.

Oh, by the way, Merry Mabon, aka first day of fall. If I'm going to do something to celebrate, I best decide soon. I was still thinking picnic, but now I'm not sure. Unfortunately I got up late.

Back-Up Rewards: 24

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
French
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Fall Cleaning 1
Fall Cleaning 3 
Fall Cleaning 4
Fall Cleaning 5 
Fall Cleaning 6
Fall Cleaning 7 
Fall Cleaning 8
Fall Cleaning 9 
Fall Cleaning 10
Fall Cleaning 11 
Fall Cleaning 12
Fall Cleaning 13 
Fall Cleaning 14 

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment