Burn Out

Hey guys. Yeah, I've been feeling a little burned out lately. At least, that's what I think is going on. All I think about lately is taking some time off, what I'd like to do.

I had a dream last night that me and my sister were invited to some sort of super secret place every week to present our creative works, with minimum they expect. My sister has no problem getting something out, me on the other hand, I was late to leave with only 2 pages of story to show for being late. The next time, I was ready, with only 2 pages, meanwhile, I was jealous that my sister was wearing a cool outfit and thought I should dress up too. I was unprepared and I was trying to come up with an outfit to go with my corset, and for some reason a blue 1920's ruffled nightgown like dress showed up. That last part was weird, but otherwise I suppose my subconscious is telling em I'm not paying enough attention to these things that are important to me. Hopefully, I can change that.



Back-Up Rewards: 13

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Step Aerobics
Curls
Japanese Hiragana
Japanese Katakana
Japanese Vocabulary
Japanese Sentences
Ballet DVD
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Clean Kitchen

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment