Getting Close to Fall

Hey guys. Well yesterday could have gone better. Since I barely had any sleep, I went to bed early last night.

What got done: Etsy Ad, Library Book 1-5.

Well, it's 4 days to the first day of fall. I really need to determine what I'm going to do for it especially if I don't have any money. Hopefully my parents will loan me money for change so I can go to the flea market and try and sell some old stuff and liquidate some of my etsy stock.

Back-Up Rewards: 21

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
Walk
Clean Bedroom
French
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Clean Bathroom

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment