Nothing

Hey guys. Well, yesterday was a total bust. Absolutely nothing got done. Nothing at all. I suppose it's my fault for procrastinating by playing minecraft too much.

At least a couple days ago I got my list for the Fall Cleaning Phases, so that's something else done. I just have to figure out the dang reward system for it.

I was honestly just trying to think of some space filler. I got nothing and I should be getting ready to go to the store.

Back-Up Rewards: 15

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Webcomic Writing
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Reading Book
Pagan Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
Japanese Hiragana
Japanese Katakana
Japanese Vocabulary
Japanese Sentences
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Out E-Mail
Youtube Video
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Go To Grocery Store
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment