Creepypasta Addiction

Hey guys. You might have noticed I haven't been posting recently. The main reason for that is because I got addicted to creepypastas. For those who don't know, creepypastas are modern ghost stories or urban legend shared on the internet. Due to me spending all my time listening to them, I also have the side effect where images of some of my favorite creepypastas wont let me sleep unless things like my family is still up or the sun is up. If anyone's wondering some of my favorites/recommendations include: Squidward's Suicide, Suicide Mouse, Abandoned By Disney, King of the Hill Lost Episode, Maria's Revenge, I Hate You.


I did spend Friday putting in job applications though, and yesterday I saw my baby cousin for the first time. He's now just over a year old.

Back-Up Rewards: 18

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Webcomic Writing
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
Japanese Hiragana
Japanese Katakana
Japanese Vocabulary
Japanese Sentences
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Out E-Mail
Youtube Video
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Go To Grocery Store

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment