New Books

Hey guys. Once again I am posting late because of my late to bed late to rise habit.Which is probably only going to be made worse if my British friend continues to come online.

What got done yesterday: Pagan Book, Reading Book, Curls, Step Aerobics, German, Bathroom, Shower.

So I didn't even get as much done as I would have liked. I'm not entirely sure why but I've been feeling exhausted lately.

As you might have guessed from my title, I got some more library books today since the others were due. Although I only got 1 book on business this time and another is a graphic novel of the popular book The Last Unicorn. Originally I was going to get the full book, but I wrote down the graphic novel instead, so I shrugged and thought, why not?




Well, hopefully today's a little better, I got too much that needs done for it not to be.

Oh! Before I forget, if I actually get Pagan Book done tonight, I'll be posting the review up here tomorrow.

Back-Up Rewards: 13

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Curls
Step Aerobics
Walk
Clean Bedroom
French
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment