Procrastinating

Hey guys. Well, the other day could have gone better, just Library Book 1-5. And I didn't get around to posting yesterday, so I have a lot of chores piled up.

Hopefully I can still make it to the flea market tomorrow to try and make some cash for Sunday.

Edit: I am going to the flea market so I will be starting my fall cleaning list early and I got to pack a lunch for tomorrow.

Back-Up Rewards: 22

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Job Search
Step Aerobics
Curls
Fall Cleaning 1
Fall Cleaning 2
Fall Cleaning 3 
Fall Cleaning 4
Fall Cleaning 5 
Fall Cleaning 6
Fall Cleaning 7 
Fall Cleaning 8
Fall Cleaning 9 
Fall Cleaning 10
Fall Cleaning 11 
Fall Cleaning 12
Fall Cleaning 13 
Fall Cleaning 14 
Japanese Hiragana
Japanese Katakana
Japanese Vocabulary
Japanese Sentences
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Clean Kitchen
Clean Bathroom
Go To Store 1
Go To Store 2
Bento
Shower
Clean Room

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment