Stuff To Do

Hey guys. Today's the last day in my Business Class and Art History class...I'M NOT PREPARED!! FREAKING OUT!! *breathing* I better cut this short if I'm going to study at all. All that got done yesterday was Voice Homework 2 and 3. Now I better get to studying.

*edit, due to the fact I took the finals before making the official list, I decided to remove much of the homework on it*

ideas for fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Anime Music Video
Money Making
AnimeNext Panels
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Sewing
Shower
Art History Homework 1
Business Homework 1
Business Homework 2
Voice Homework 1
Film Appreciation Homework 1
Film Appreciation Homework 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment