Mitsuwa Surprise!

Hey guys. I'm kind of annoyed right now, my sister did not tell me she was planning on going to Mitsuwa today, and guess who would have to drive them? Good thing I sold a book yesterday otherwise I'd be even more upset. All that got done yesterday was Voice Homework 1 and Library Book 1. But I don't think I have much else to say, just a busy busy day today. Thor review coming tomorrow.

ideas for fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Anime Music Video
Money Making
AnimeNext Panels
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Sewing
Shower
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment