Day Off

Hey guys. Today is going to be my first day off for a week, and then I'll be working on the 48 hour film festival at my school. So needless to say, I'm both going to try to relax and get as much done as I can today. I'll be trying to learn how to make a corset from the pattern I got from Steam Punk World's Faire. As well as work on panels for AnimeNext. I'll also be taking back my library books to free up some of my to do list. I might go to the Hong Kong Super Market since I used the last of the soy sauce yesterday and we buy bulk. I better get to work.

ideas for fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


*Edit* I forgot to put unpack on the list.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
AnimeNext Panels
New Years Resolutions
LARP Songs
Return Books
Unpack
Sewing
Shower
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment