Thor Review

Hey guys. Last night went well for being the night. What got done was Gaia Online Updates, Library Book 1 (finished, review tomorrow), Clean Out Purse, Clean out Car, and Clean Room. I am especially happy about the clean room.

So as I promised you guys, here is my Thor review.

Warning, review may contain spoilers.


Image from freemovieshow.org

Overall I really liked this movie. I thought it was a wonderful mix of drama and comedy, which is much better then when I first saw the teaser trailers and I thought they were going to goof him up and make him silly. Or am I confusing that with Green Lantern?

It starts with what is probably one of my least favorite parts of the movie, a flashback. Granted, it was an easy way to get us introduced to the main characters (One of whom played by the recently academy award winning actress Natalie Portman) as efficiently as possible, but I always hate flashbacks right in the beginning. It takes all the mystery out, you know he's going to get casted out, so you're playing the waiting game through some of the most awesome set pieces and costuming I have ever seen. The acting was wonderful too.

And so we watch Thor adjust to human life which goes a lot more easily then most times you see someone go into another life. Mostly because he's not questioning everything. Ok, so he may have gotten hit by a car a few times.

To be honest, I don't know what I could say that hasn't already been said in either The Film Brain or by Chester A. Bum. But overall the film had wonderful acting, wonderful set and costume design, and a wonderful balance between the drama and the comedy aspect.

ideas for fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Anime Music Video
Money Making
AnimeNext Panels
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Clean Bahtroom
Clean Hallway
Laundry
Go To Grocery Store
Sewing
Shower
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

P.S. There will likely be edits because my mom is a pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment