Disapointment

Hey guys. Well, yesterday was a little disappointing. All that got done was Gaia Online, AnimeNext Panels, New Years Resolutions, Return Books, and Shower. I was watching a lot of oddities since Voltaire was on the new episode. I'm planning on making a small trip up there on a day off.

I'm not sure how well today is going to go considering I have a full shift today. But hoping something gets done.

ideas for fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Money Making
AnimeNext Panels
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Sewing
Bento
Unpack
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment