Efficency!!

Hey guys. Well, nothing really got done done yesterday. Just Gaia Online Updates. I'm trying to be as time efficient right now as possible. I'm currently listening to Rob's Roleplay since it's not much visually at the moment. And I'm going to try making my bento lunch and my breakfast at the same time. Just trying to get as much done as possible.

I'm really happy I got my paycheck yesterday, even though that's part of the reason why nothing much got done yesterday. I spent part of my time after work getting a mother's day gift for my mom and getting some treat or food. Like 8 more of the banquet pies that were on sale for $0.88 that I seem to be eating a lot of after dinner.

ideas for fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Anime Music Video
Money Making
AnimeNext Panels
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Clean Room
Sewing
Bento
Art History Homework 1
Business Homework 1
Business Homework 2
Voice Homework 1
Film Appreciation Homework 1
Film Appreciation Homework 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment