Steam Punk Tommarrow

Hey guys. I guess considering I had work yesterday, a good amount got done, but I feel like if I didn't get distracted, I would be where I wanted to be with it. What got done was: Gaia online, Writing: Script, 1/2 Brush Teeth, AnimeNext Panels, Clean Room, and Bento.

And considering I haven't even started on my costume for the con tomorrow, I'm really in a bad spot. Maybe I should reconsider what it should be. Granted, I am supposedly leaving work early today and I do have an hour and 15 minuets before I have to leave for work. But I also have to pack, and I really should work on fine tuning that Anime Music Video before I leave. I smell a late nighter coming on. Which is bad because after the con when I am really really really tired and tend to crash for a full 24 hours, I have work. I hope I can crash for 24 hours afterwords and don't have work again.

Well, if I am going to try and get something done before I leave for work, I had better get moving.

ideas for fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Anime Music Video
AnimeNext Panels
Belly Dance DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment