Post Con-age

Hey guys. It's officially after SteamPunk World's Fair and back to reality, boo! But at last I have another con in about 3 weeks. AnimeNext...SHOOT! It's in 3 weeks and I am no where near prepared with my Anime Music Video nor my Panels, I better get my butt to work. As it is, it's the usual errands day for my mom and I got to pick up my recording I did and see if i can figure out why a class is messed up. Well, better get to work then.

ideas for fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Anime Music Video
Money Making
AnimeNext Panels
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Clean Bathroom
Go To Grocery Store
Sewing
Shower
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment