Thor Review Tommarrow

Hey guys. I tried getting this post done sooner with the Thor review, but something glitched and I kind of felt like, screw it! I'm going to go work! Which sad part is I didn't even have work today and it's like 8:45pm now as I am typing this, better late then never and I should do it. Tomorrow. I really have other stuff that have to get done rather then doing a review. So I am going to take advantage of the save function of the website and do it little by little for tomorrow while I get other stuff done.

ideas for fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Money Making
Anime Music Video
AnimeNext Panels
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Clean Room
Sewing
Shower
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment