Happy Mother's Day!

Hey guys. Happy Mothers Day to all mothers and expected mothers out there.

Well, yesterday was about as expected with that opening to closing shift. At least good money was made with everyone's purchases. :) What got done was Gaia Online, Library Book 1, and Shower.

I should probably get to work, I'm hungry for breakfast but I don't know what I want, I just know I don't want what I normally make.

ideas for fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Money Making
Anime Music Video
AnimeNext Panels
Clean Out Purse
Clean Out Car
Clean Room
Sewing
Art History Homework 1
Business Homework 1
Business Homework 2
Voice Homework 1
Film Appreciation Homework 1
Film Appreciation Homework 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment