A lot done last night

Hey guys. I'm making this post before I go to bed so I have everything ready for tomorrow since I have a full shift tomorrow. But I am relatively happy with what got done before bed. I wish I had done more book writing and sewing with a convention this weekend, but at least I am relatively good with it. I did finish the first draft of the anime music video today.

What got done: Gaia Online, Writing: Book, Writing: Script, Library Book 1, Library Book 2, Library Book 3, Library Book 4, Brush Teeth, Anime Music Video, AnimeNext Panels, Sewing, Shower, Spring Cleaning Phase 7, and Spring Cleaning Phase 11.

So I don't think I have much else to say, and it's passed midnight so I'll get started on that list for tomorrow.

ideas for fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Anime Music Video
Money Making
AnimeNext Panels
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Sewing
Bento
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment