Work Tommarrow School Today

Hey guys. Didn't end up getting as much done as I hoped yesterday. I ended up spending a good amount of time at the Thrift store and picking up stuff for my mom at the grocery store after class yesterday. And unfortunately I woke up late today. :( My alarm didn't go off. :( Well, I got to go to class in only a few minuets, I better at least write my list down.

What got done: Gaia Online Updates, Violin For Dummies, Pagan Book, Clean Room, Sundance Book.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Violin Practice
Belly Dance DVD
Doll
Sewing
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 13
Fall Cleaning Phase 14
Fall Cleaning Phase 15

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment