Nostalgia Last Night

Hey guys. I didn't get much done, a lot of it having to do with the fact I stayed up till 5 in the morning watching the nostalgia critic and nostalgia chick. Some I loved to hear like Quest for Camelot, others annoyed me, yes Anastasia wasn't historically accurate, can we critic the movie and not the history? Others I was somewhere in between, yes he did bring up good points about Twister, but it's in my opinion, not a god awful movie, was it a bit above average or so and shouldn't have grosses as much as it did? Sure.

But on a positive note, I finally got started on a script. Now I just need to decide when to introduce the plot and how much character attachment is enough.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Sewing
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

No comments:

Post a Comment