Work Work Work HALLOWEEN!

Hey guys. So I figured out my costume and don't have to sew anything last minuet. Although I did want to sew my costume, I guess it's an idol project now. Besides, I should also be mass producing stuff for going Live Action Role Playing. Well, Sunday's Halloween and I can't wait, though I worry about falling asleep early, maybe I can convince my sister to have nap time between cleaning and when the party actually starts. But I need to clean my room, the hallway and the bathroom between today and tomorrow. My rooms a disaster area right now due to the fall cleaning so I'll need to figure out what to do about that. I really hope it turns out that missing part of my paycheck is today and not when ti's mailed next week. I just had to cancel a membership before it rebills. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about the $3.99 later.

Well, I should probably get to that list. Mandatory day is on hold till after Halloween. Which I need to remember to start looking at freelancing and other job after Halloween. I'd prefer freelancing so I can actually sleep.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Sewing
Native American Studies Homework
Math Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment