Woke Up Earlier

Hey guys. I had to wake up early today so I could rent a rug cleaner to clean up the mess caused by a split pipe in the water heater. Unfortunately, I only got Gaia Online, Computer Literacy Homework, and Sundance Book done yesterday. I was hoping that getting up earlier would leave me with more time, but so far, all the time has either been waiting to shower which isn't going to happen right now, going to get the rug doctor, or on the computer. Well, I should go make use of the time.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Sewing
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 13
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment