Late Night Last Night

Hey guys. I stayed up late last night to finish a late paper. But it was enough to satisfy my Environmental Science Homework for the night. So I got Gaia Online Updates, Violin For Dummies, Pagan Book, Clean Room, Environmental Science Homework, and Sundance Book. Which is more then recently. Though I decided to encourage me to do the Pagan Book reading more often by reducing the page reading from 25 pages to 10 pages.

Well, I got started on my rice late, I should get to my list.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Violin Practice
Belly Dance DVD
Doll
Bento
Sewing
Math Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 13
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment