Mandatory Day!

Hey guys. Yes, I'm trying a new experiment, Mandatory Day, well, everyday would be mandatory day, but this is where I try and make things mandatory to do before I go to bed. I got a list of homework I am mandatory doing before going to bed, at least 1 chain mail phase, reading, belly dance dvd work out, sew at least 1 thing, and at least 1 fall cleaning phase.

As for an update on my costume, I borrowed an outfit from my friend to help my costume come together. So I'm either going to find a Victorian high collar shirt, or make one somehow.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Sewing
Native American Studies Homework
Math Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Environmental Science Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment