Tired Yesterday, Tired Today, Trying To Not Let That Stop Me

Hey guys. I didn't post yesterday cause between my shift, and my sister having a 10am-8pm shift, I didn't want to do anything. I ended up spending the day if I could find the prosthetic make up I need for my costume cheaper somewhere else. Not only did I not find it cheaper, I didn't find it at all. Although apparently a Halloween Store just opened up by my house, so I'll see if it's there tomorrow when I go looking for a red dress, cause it's easier and cheaper to see if a red dress that would work exists than to make one. Though since I didn't do anything yesterday, I now have at least 2 weeks of e-mails to go through. Oh well. That's what I get for being lazy. :-P As soon as I get home, I'm going to start on my environmental science paper and try and read for my Native American studies class, especially since I have a paper due next week.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Pagan Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Chain Mail
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Sewing
Environmental Science Homework
Native American Studies Homework
Sundance Book
Fall Cleaning Phase 1
Fall Cleaning Phase 3
Fall Cleaning Phase 4
Fall Cleaning Phase 5
Fall Cleaning Phase 6
Fall Cleaning Phase 7
Fall Cleaning Phase 8
Fall Cleaning Phase 9
Fall Cleaning Phase 10
Fall Cleaning Phase 11
Fall Cleaning Phase 12
Fall Cleaning Phase 13
Fall Cleaning Phase 14

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment